Wednesday, January 6, 2010


I know it is a little early for valentines day cards but this is a valentine's day card that I made for my darling husband. My first layer is ruby red cs that I sponged with vintage photo ink to give it more of a muted look. The second layer is designer patterned paper. The first layer of scalloped oval is sort of a khaki colored cs cause I wanted to keep it masculine looking and not so girly. The second scalloped oval layer is whisper white cs. I cut these scalloped ovals out using my nestabilities dies. The image is stamped with the khaki ink and then ruby red ink for the 2nd layer of that image. The sentiment is stamped with ruby red ink and it says (ok, corny moment beware,lol) you make my life a beautiful thing. I fell in love with it and knew it would be perfect for this card. I then added some stickles dots around the scalloped border and a white satin and organza bow. I hope you like it as much as I do :) I then designed a nice insert for the inside of the card where i'll write a quick personal message.

No comments: