Thursday, December 17, 2009

5+1 Friend Swap

I made this card for the most recent swap I joined. It was a friend / thinking of you swap. I had so much fun working on this card because it didn't have any color or size restrictions so I was able to use my favorite colors and as many layers and embellishments as I wanted. I just hope they like it as much as I do :) CS I used were chocolate chip, pretty in pink, very vanilla and razzleberry lemonade dsp. The sentiment and image are both su. The image was colored in with many marvelous markers. Sentiment was stamped with chocolate chip ink. I used su very vanilla wide ribbon for the bow and liquid pearls for the dots on chocolate chip scallop punched edge :) On pink and vanille layered cs i used my d'vine swirl embossing folder and ran them together through my cb. enjoy!!

No comments: